We are all in this race. The race to find a real opportunity to work online from home. Are you winning at the race? Or like many others are you struggling to find something real? Tired of looking at web pages that flaunt their paycheck? Never really mentioning what they do exactly to make a good living? Well I was too.

I started my search over a year ago, my search to find a job online. Something I could do as a stay at home mom. Make extra cash and hopefully help make ends meet. Well... needless to say I didn't always find what I was looking for.

As a matter of fact 99% of the time I found big promises highlighted by even bigger pay checks. Some of these websites I gave into, I admit I believed the hype. And... I didn't make near what they displayed in fact I didn't make a penny.

So to help you narrow your search below are two reputable companies that do hire people to work online from home. Now you might not make millions, but you will be making something. Something is often times better than nothing.

1. ChaCha - ChaCha is transforming the way people get information on the go. People send questions to ChaCha by way of text messaging and with in minutes their questions are answered. You have the unique opportunity to work from home online as a guide and help customers find answers to their questions.

2. Key For Cash - The name says it all! You simply get paid for your typing skills.

Now keep in mind that there is fierce competition for work at home positions. If you are looking to telecommute, most companies require you to work in office for a certain amount of time. After that the ability to telecommute is likely performance based. Not to mention most companies don't want any background noise.

With that in mind there are companies out there that do pay for data entry, however few and far in between. Searching for a "real" opportunity to work from home may feel like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Let me help you narrow your search, visit work online from home for more opportunities.

I currently work at home as an affiliate marketer, and although this article is primarily here to help, you can learn more about a great community that helped me make my dream a reality. Check out achievingfinancialfreedomonline.info to learn more.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Misty_Reese

0 comments