Let's face it, the economy is in the dumps and more and more people are laid off as the days go by. Which means more and more competition and less companies hiring. From personal experience I can tell you its hard and its even harder when your put in a position to work from home and want a legitimate job.

My long story short... I was there. Laid off! I spent many hours looking for legitimate ways to make money online. After many long nights searching for a real opportunity and much more money spent, I realized that most people want to make money off of you, rather than pay you. My next question was, how do I work from home? Are there any legitimate jobs?

To answer that... yes! The first step you want to take is stop searching for words like make money online, work from home, work online etc. There are plenty of people like me, who want to help and many more who want to sell you screen shots of millions made online. Don't by into the hype! Don't pull out your credit card until you feel comfortable in the program.

Another short piece of advice, many real companies that offer legitimate jobs aren't going to post a job opening that will appear in the first few pages of your favorite search engine. Even more disheartening... if you want to telecommute chances are you will have to earn that luxury by first working in office for the company.

Don't let these items discourage you, there are companies that do hire independent contractors and you can find some listed on work from home legitimate jobs Keep in mind that while they offer real opportunities there are a lot of competition for these positions.

If you want to learn about the best way to work from home and have something more than a legitimate job, something more than the 9-5 rat race and something more than the fear of NOT making money check out achieving financial freedom online This was the best choice I ever made. It opened my eyes to new possibilities and helped me achieve what I thought was impossible.

As I open my laptop every day and start my work from home, I have more security than most do in there 9-5's. I have built a life, future and stability for my family. Is it your everyday legitimate job opportunity? Probably not what most are looking for... But will it exceed you expectations? I will leave that one up to you!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Misty_Reese

0 comments